Friday, April 30, 2010
Just a hamster wheel!
Wow so in the past few weeks I have managed to go through like a million different things..Lets just say I got a crawling baby, took my dog, baby and husband on a 3 hour drive to Yuma for the weekend that was just a crazy adventure, and now miss Joy is walking when you hold her hands. So its probably accurate to say that I am getting much more unintended exercise then needed. Things are just going so fast and being so crazy that I feel like a fat tired hamster just running and running in his little wheel...I never knew.. how with nothing to do you have EVERYTHING to do and are soo busy.. and some how there is just never enough time.. Just like a hamster you think you are so bored but then you have this wheel to run in and you dont ever get anywhere lol..I love my whole hamster analogy haha. But today is a beautiful day and I totally rocked. I got up early and cleaned the whole house!!! Something must be in the water cause It didnt take long because yesterday I cleaned too!!! What is wrong with me!! haha..and i have to admit..I have found a new love..yess A NEW LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Little miss Joy got a highchair!!!! Its very cute and it goes on your chair and has little straps. So lets talk about the reasons why there is so much love being spread over there! Before the highchair... I fed Joy her baby food in her swing.....yess a swing..cant you tell I am a new mom. I had the hardest time feeding her in that stupid swing..She would swing herself back and forth and I would try to get a spoonful in her mouth and it would end up all over her face! And then she would turn her face and swing and then once again..baby food ALL over the place..of course she would be having the best time...and then to top it off...i would have to bend down and get close to her so i could feed her and she would sneeze...yess sweet potatoes all over my face and in my mouth and on my eye lashes...and also she would do this spitting noise and that would create the same mater piece all over my face.. so pretty much we would both end of in the bathtub at least twice a day..So I have a strong love for this new highchair....it keeps her contained!!!! and also i dont have to be that close when she gets the urge to sneeze and spit!!! soo no more food chunks on moms face!!! i couldnt be happier!!!! Joy even likes it! She has fallin asleep in it a few times and she props her bottle up on the tray so she doesnt even have to use her hands its pretty hilarious! So anyways thats that!!! so I am thinking i am going to get off this crazy hamster wheel and take a much needed nap....lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are sooo adorable...I hope your little daughter makes you as happy as you do me......love you .....thanks for being sooo good!!!!
Post a Comment