Sunday, July 25, 2010
I am proud of my mess!! Don't Judge me!!!!
So I had one of those exciting yet,,not to thrilled, happy to see them, but not, moments! I will give you the layout!!! It was after church...and that alone should say it ALLL...because I spent three hours keeping miss Joy quiet, fed, happy,..and everything is simply easy except the quiet part! She is just very opinionated and needs to tell everyone what she thinks all the time! So by the end of church i am completely exhausted! So when we get home I let her go to town, and mess up the living room and play with her toys and pretty much be ruthless! She loves it! and then it gives me time to get out of that skirt and into my PJs and lay on the couch with my tummy hanging out and just breath! So at this moment in time I really just like to have those few happy moments to myself and not have company! But I do love company! just times such as this...So as I was in my happy place, and Joy was in hers, and Chad was well.... he was watching us enjoy our moments as he was getting ready to leave for work, I got a knock on the door!! As you can imagine my heart started to race, my eyes went back and forth like those creepy dolls as I scanned the room and took an assessment of how bad it really looked and realized ...it was too late...Chad got the door..and "Anonymous" came in...Yess we love "Anonymous" and want to chat but as "Anonymous" walked in he saw the forbidden mess that was happening over at the Bahrenfuss home. You never want anyone to see the forbidden mess!! You want everyone to think your home is always picked up and dirt and crumbs evaporate before they hit your floor. And I know I am not the only one who knows about this! YOU all know what I mean! So as we chatted with our "Anonymous" and he saw me in the ever so not attractive, I would rather die or spend my years with a shaved head Pjs.. and also say the forbidden mess that (doesn't exists) in my house, and Miss Joy looking like a crazed homeless child.. I simply gave up...and became proud of my mess!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so funny!! I wanna know who it was!
haha thanks Lynette! I will have to tell you who in person!!
Post a Comment