Saturday, April 10, 2010
it's come to this!!!
After my multitasking of feeding Joy her bottle in one hand and stalking people on facebook with the other hand I have come to the conclusion that I am incredibly bored! I think mostly that I am using every fiber of my bean not to work out! So my next step to my trend in finding everything else to do but work out is to BLOG! So now time to catch up with my very exciting life! I am goin to start with Easter because I will be the first to tell you my "dumb" pregnancy brain hasn't decided to leave yet..and I simply can't remember what happened before Easter haha. So the night before Easter at 11pm I remembered we hadnt colored eggs yet! I am a girl who craves traditions! So there was no way I was going to go to sleep or even yet, let chad or baby sleep until we colored our Easter eggs! And by golly there had to be pictures taken of the event! I am also a girl with a crazy need to document every waking moment and memory! So at about midnight the baby was fed and in her pjs, chad was dead with red sleepy eyes, and i was forcing my red sleepy eyes open enough to dunk my eggs in some random color that i didnt care about and take as many stupid pictures of us doing it as possible. Lets just say keeping Joy up that late wasnt the best idea..This little spit fire of a girl collected even more energy then imaginable and wouldnt stop moving or being loud for the fact that she didnt want to stop moving and realize that she really was tired.. So because chad is a a better person then I he stayed up with me until our Joy finally fell asleep at 2am.. So sadly we accidently slept through the first session of conference and our Easter morning became afternoon..Chad and I woke up and looked at each other and all that i was thinking was wow i picked a good one..If he can look at me like this ( pretty much a train wreck with medusa hair) and not scream at the disaster with blood shot eyes he called a wife then things were good!! So we made it in time for the second session at the church and had a great time poking each other when we saw the head bob.. ALL BECAUSE I HAD TO HAVE MY TRADITIONS!! you would think i could of let this one go but nope i was too stubborn and i couldnt give in. Maybe one day i will learn....so of course we didnt take a nap when we got home..because there has to be an Easter egg hunt!!!!! I dont think chad realized the monster he was marrying! So with our blood shot eyes we enjoyed hiding 3 eggs for Joy and then taking turns hiding eggs for each other.. It was a great time!! and there was lots of pictures! I was very impressed with Joy!! She caught on right away!! I think she has it in her blood the importance of the egg hunt!! Watch out!!! haha.. Of course after that we got in the kitchen and cooked away!!! It was great! haha well i thought so! and so to conclude the craziness of our Easter..we ate..and ate and then all three of us plopped on the couch and passed out for a much needed nap! Oh how I love family traditions!!!!!!!!! I guess now its time for me to work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment