Thursday, July 7, 2011
Really?? Really!!!!
So pretty much its been blistering hot outside...I am sure everyone will agree with me that when its this hot outside that last thing you want to wear is black...So here comes my little story! So Chad and I were driving down our street and we pass by this kid...let me describe him for you...looked like a troubled teen..tattoos..ear rings..and so on..wearing a giant black t-shirt and giant black PANTS!...All that came to my mind was REALLY really!!!!! REALLLY!!!! Its probably about 117 outside and you are wearing ALL black!! Ok I understand you want everyone to think you are all dark and twisty..but come on!! Can't you show everyone how depressed you are by wearing scary shorts and a skull t-shirt??? Really??? Is it that important to you to walk down the road like you are going to mug someone wearing your all black as you are DYING in this heat??? Come on!! You don't look dark and twisty to me wearing all back in this heat..you look STUPID!!!!!! I promise everyone will still think you are emo, depressed, scary, dark, twisty, tough, big and bad, and my favorite..."trying to be different" or "This is how I express myself"...by wearing shorts and some horrible scary T-SHIRT!!..Come on!!.....Then we drove by this other kid who some how was taking my internal advice...He looked around the same age as the other kid..but he was wearing baggy shorts and a white t-shirt with something scary on it..whatever...at least he looked like he wasn't going to die of heatstroke trying to prove to the world how depressed he was!! So that is my little rant lol.. To ALL you crazies right now that think its cool to wear your all black and huge sweatshirts and pants in 117 degree heat.......I guess you have all proved yourselves!!! I officially think you are all NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment