Monday, September 15, 2008
Getting ready for Halloween!
Today Chad and I spent the whole day together and had the best time!! We went to the party store and looked at halloween costumes and decorations! But none of them looked like what we wanted..So we headed for the the best store in the world!! Jo Ann's!!! I mean seriously no one can beat Jo Ann's!! There we found lots of decorations..We ending up getting some paint and a wooden ghost. We are getting soo excited about halloween!! Our next destination was the Walmart!! We got a lot of cheap crap there for halloween!! It was such a fun day together!! We also went to the bass pro shop and played a shooting game! I have to say chad did beat me..But I was going easy on him!! haha..So now we are ready for the beginning of the holidays!!! yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment