Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our New Life Together!!! so far!

Well Chad and I have been married for a little over 3 months and we couldn't be happier!! We lately have been feeling a little under the weather but are done with the worst of it and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, which is being able to breath out of our noses!! We are both enjoying the monsoon season in Mesa.  It's very exciting to see the lighting and get some rain!! Chad is doing really well in school..He just finished a report on the Rectum and the Anus (also known as the pooper) I am proud to tell you that he did well on it and got a few laughs.  I am doing well at work with Target.  Even though sometimes I feel I wear red because I work for communist. We are getting really excited about our first Halloween together..Chad is thinking of being a giant chicken..and I am seriously thinking of being a flying nun!  We have been having a few little friends in our apartment lately..And I have to wake up Chad all the time to smash them!!! But our apartment got sprayed today soo hopefully we won't have and any uninvited friends anymore!! But other then that..things are going really well..We both are very good at entertaining ourselves when we are bored..We like to make faces and dance to McDonald's commercials.  It's awesome!! But we are happy and still so much in love!!! Things are good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog spot and reading about your life!! Keep it up ...You will never regret it ....love you all a lot!!!...mom