My name is Becca and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 5 years and we have two children Joy 3 and Logan 1. I have loved taking pictures since I was very little. I have always been that crazy picture taking girl that won't put down the camera. I can't help how much I love photography. I am going to school for photography and ceramics so..yes I love going to school:) I enjoy documenting memories and catching those special moments. I am not a good journal writing or diary keeper so I take pictures to document my life and I would love to help you capture all those special moments in your life:)
Once upon a time there was a boy named Chad. He grew up in Iowa and lived in a town called Webster City. As he attended high school there a girl named Becca noticed him. She went to the grocery store where he worked almost everyday. Chad being the boy that he was only thought she came for food because she was hungry. He did not know the underlining reason was because she really liked him. So this went on for awhile until Becca told a close friend she really liked Chad. Her friend then convinced Becca to go with her and her boyfriend to where Chad worked to tell him! Becca was terrified but went anyway. It was a good thing she did because Chad told her friends boyfriend that he liked the Red Haired Girl. Chad did not know Becca's name. So after that they started to hang out and really get to know one another. It then came time for Becca to move to Yuma, AZ and Chad decided to help her family move to spend more time with Becca. Then it was time for him to go home, it was really hard but they both lived through it. The couple communicated as much as possible but it was never enough. Then after a long time Becca was getting ready to move again but this time to college in Flagstaff. Chad was on his mission in Colorado and wrote Becca every week for two years. Finally he came back home in October 2008. He stayed in Iowa for 2 weeks before he flew out to see his love Becca. It was a wonderful reunion and while he visited the two decided to get married. On May 17th the two made vows and a commitment to love each other forever!! Now the two are very happy and love catching up on lost time by spending every moment together.
The End...(the end to a wonderful beginning)
Married and Energetic!!
After our busy days we enjoy spending time together.....SLEEPING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment